Privacy Notice Highlights (NA)
These Privacy Notice Highlights and our full Privacy Notice only apply to midas-exchange.com and services Midas provides online for its clients (Services). This notice does not apply to any other sites, products or services of Midas, its affiliates or its clients.
Information we collect and information we do not collect:
- Midas only collects personal information (PII) from adults who voluntarily share that information with us.
- Midas does not knowingly collect any personal information from children 16 or younger.
- Midas automatically receives non-personal information (non-PII) when you visit our Website. Midas uses common internet technologies, such as Cookies, on our Website so we can improve content and site services. You can always choose not to share your non-PII by opting-out of cookies here.
- For more information about our information collection practices, please click here.
How we do and do not use the collected information:
- We use personal information to fulfill your requests and to correspond with you, but only if you decide to share personal information with us. For example we will use your e-mail address to add you to our e-mail newsletter at your request.
- We may share your personal information with our contracted vendors in order to process your request when those tasks are outside our expertise. For example, if you submit payment with a credit card on our site, we may share your information with our credit card processing vendor so your payment can be processed. We may also share your personal information in the event of a merger, sale or reorganization of Midas.
- We may share aggregate, or combined, consumer data – which does not contain any personal information, and which does not identify any specific individual – with vendors or partners, when we perform services for our clients. This is non-PII about your web browsing, or about your interactions with ads we manage on behalf of clients. We do this to gain better insights into the audience interests.
- Except as set forth in the full Privacy Notice, we never share, rent, or sell information about you to third parties without your consent.
- We do not share personal information about you with our partners or vendors, except as described in the full Privacy Notice.
If you choose not to share your non-personal information with us. (We call this “Opt Out”).
- To opt out of data collection via cookies from Midas.com please click here.
- To update your browser settings to opt out of all data collection via cookies, regardless of what sites you visit, see your browser’s help menu; links to instructions for popular browsers are below.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
To opt out of interest based advertising by some providers, visit
. (It’s important to note that you will still receive ads after opting out of behavioral advertising, however the ads will simply be less relevant to your interests).
How we secure your personal information: As stated previously, we do not generally collect PII, but in the rare instances we do, we take reasonable steps designed to secure it appropriately. To protect the information against unauthorized access and use, we take reasonable security measures as possible, such as limiting access to specified personnel, and by storing data on servers designed to be secure.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
Effective: January 1, 2020
This Midas California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the WPP Privacy Notice and applies solely to California consumers. This section provides further information regarding our online and offline privacy practices.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
During your interaction with this website, Midas may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers: these may include name, e-mail address, online identifier, cookies, pixel tags, mobile identifiers, persistent or probabilistic identifiers, online identifiers, internet protocol address, and other similar identifiers
- Commercial Information: information associated with Midas services and history or tendencies associated with Midas services
- Employment Information: professional information that you may provide
- Inferences: Inferences drawn from the information above to create a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics and attitudes.
We may use the categories of personal information above for the purposes listed in the WPP Privacy Notice including:
- Performing services. Including maintaining and servicing accounts, providing customer service, professing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying consumer information, processing payments, providing advertising and marketing services, providing analytics services or providing similar services
- Auditing related to a current interaction with a consumer
- Short-term use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive or fraudulent activity
- Conducting internal research for development of technology and products
In addition, we may also use the following categories of personal information for the purposes of managing career opportunities: Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Employment Information; Education Information and Inferences.
Prior Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
In the 12 month period prior to the effective date of this California Consumer Privacy Statement, we may have collected the personal information described above.
Sources of Personal Information
- Directly from you through our online form or direct contact
- From your device when you visit our site
- Social networks
Sharing of Personal Information
Sale of Personal Information
Midas does not sell personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
Midas may have disclosed, for a business purpose your personal information as described above in order to complete your transaction.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding our use of your personal information as described below.
Access: You may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
Opt-Out of Sale: We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation, nor have we done so in the preceding 12 months.
Verifying Requests: To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request If you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we may require you to provide any of the following information: name, address, state-issued photo identification. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, deletion or opt-out of sale request on your behalf (1) we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and (2) for access and deletion requests, we may require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
Additional Information: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
To protect the information against unauthorized access and use, we take as many security measures as possible, such as limiting access to specified personnel, and by storing data on secure servers.
How to Contact Us: For more detailed information regarding our privacy practices, please go to our full Privacy Statement. Or write to Midas Exchange at: Privacy Officer, Midas Exchange, 3 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019 or via email at email@example.com.